Wednesday, October 10, 2007

8 days and counting ...


... Oh my God. I can actually see the light at the end of the tunnel.

I think I could start having fun any minute now. We are going down to the Sandia Motorsports Park west of Albuquerque this weekend for a trial run. Southwest Motorsport is having a weekend racing event. We love this group. If all goes well Saturday, then it is just a few details and we are off.

We got another sponsor this week. It is so great. People are so generous. It is a company called Cyberwize. They sell nutritional supplements. They have given us tons of herbal energizers, protein bars, vitamins, T-shirts and hats we could need. I love this stuff!!

Tonight we are reinstalling the front suspension we took out two days ago. We thought it would handle better without it. We were wrong.

Got to go.

No comments: